Welcome Visitor...

Latest News

- Palestar Site Revamp...
- Developer WIKI Online...
- DarkSpace Source Code Offline.
- Medusa Engine Source Code Released!
- Website Update
- Palestar Development Website Online...

Latest Topics

- How do I delete my account? »
- Visual Studio Environments »
- Where is dl?? »
- Game Development Resource Links »
- Medusa Engine »
- GCQL License... »
- MEDUSA »
- Game Development Resource Links »
- Medusa Enhancement Request »
- Medusa / Darkspace / Resourcer questions »

Top Links

- DarkSpace
- Palestar Bug Tracking
- Palestar Developer WIKI
- Medusa Engine @ Github

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Questions » » Just Two Questions if noone minds...
 Author Just Two Questions if noone minds...
Sayin Crowe
Cadet
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-24 19:22   
i been floatin around for awhile, and im a DarkSpace Asia vet... but im abit curious as to if the Mantis Bug Reporter uses the username and pw that i use here at the Palestar website, or do i have to create one specifically for it... and if so, how?

secondly, as far as the development of DarkSpace is going, i'd like to know the current situation ( big f, dun kill me XD ) or if you're looking for any other positions, paid or not.

Currently to my knowlege, Faustus and Tael are spearheading, Gideon is gone, and things aren't quite moving superfast as far as the next patch ( although i do realize that the patch is in it's BETA phase, and without adequate coders, it cant produce very fast. ) as well as bugfixes are being implemented as they show up.

Thanks for your time guys.
-Sayin.

Email Sayin Crowe   Goto the website of Sayin Crowe
Sayin Crowe
Cadet
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-24 19:26   
Oh, and just a small question for Mithrandir, any news on the Gaifen/MIR/Pirates?

[ This Message was edited by: Sayin57™ on 2006-06-24 19:49 ]

Email Sayin Crowe   Goto the website of Sayin Crowe
Fattierob
Cadet

Posted: 2006-07-03 20:58   
Quote:

On 2006-06-24 19:22, Sayin57™ wrote:
i been floatin around for awhile, and im a DarkSpace Asia vet... but im abit curious as to if the Mantis Bug Reporter uses the username and pw that i use here at the Palestar website, or do i have to create one specifically for it... and if so, how?

secondly, as far as the development of DarkSpace is going, i'd like to know the current situation ( big f, dun kill me XD ) or if you're looking for any other positions, paid or not.

Currently to my knowlege, Faustus and Tael are spearheading, Gideon is gone, and things aren't quite moving superfast as far as the next patch ( although i do realize that the patch is in it's BETA phase, and without adequate coders, it cant produce very fast. ) as well as bugfixes are being implemented as they show up.

Thanks for your time guys.
-Sayin.

I'm not anybody important, but maybe I can help

Mantis reporter is for admin/dev's, not for users. if you want to report a bug, post it on the Darkspace Forums, or the Darkspace beta forums (Check the "Network" links out)

Also, stop playing DS asia and get over to regular DS. Unless your in asia. but regular DS is better. we have a so much better community and......ah well

and right now, I have no idea about a timetable for Beta. It's progressing, albet at an ice glaciers pace, but it's going. Faustus just relased a new client that probably took up a lot of coding time, so thats probably a reason why.

Two Weeks, give or take

Page created in 0.008397 seconds.

Copyright ©2000-2024 by Palestar, All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR